HGRC Steering Committee 2014 Cycle
Steering Committee of the Health Guidelines Revision Committee – 2014 Cycle
The Facility Guidelines Institute acknowledges and thanks the people listed below who gave of their time, knowledge, and talent, without compensation, to make the Guidelines the excellent document that it is. Without their commitment and dedication, revision of the Guidelines document would not have been possible.
2014 Executive Committee
- Douglas S. Erickson, FASHE, CHFM, CHC, HFDP, Chair
- Kurt A. Rockstroh, FAIA, FACHA, Vice Chair
- Joseph G. Sprague, FAIA, FACHA, Chair Emeritus
2014 Steering Committee
- Maria Allo, MD, FACS, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, San Jose, Calif.
- Chad E. Beebe, AIA, SASHE, CHFM, CFPS, CBO, American Society for Healthcare Engineering, Chicago
- Ramona Conner, RN, MSN, CNOR, Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses, Denver
- Linda Dickey, RN, MPH, University of California Irvine Medical Center, Orange, Calif.
- Richard D. Hermans, PE, HFDP, McQuay International, Minneapolis (ASHRAE)
- Thomas M. Jung, RA, Thomas M. Jung Consulting, LLC, Albany, N.Y.
- James T. Lussier, The Lussier Center/TLC, Bend, Ore.
- James Merrill, PE, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Baltimore
- R. Gregg Moon, AIA, ACHA, Kaim Associates, Inc., Kingwood, Texas
- Jane M. Rohde, AIA, FIIDA, ACHA, AAHID, LEED AP, JSR Associates, Ellicott City, Md.
- Wade Rudolph, CBET, CHFM, Mayo Clinic Health Systems, La Crosse, Wisc.
- Arthur St. Andre, MD, FCCM, Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C.
- David B. Uhaze, RA, New Jersey Department of Community Affairs, Health Care Plan Review, Trenton, N.J.
- Walter Vernon, PE, Mazzetti Nash Lipsey Burch, San Francisco
It’s important that people from many disciplines -- architects, designers, engineers, and clinicians -- get involved in developing the Guidelines because we all come at it from a different perspective. FGI provides a collaborative environment in which to do this work, which is one way we as architects can best serve our clients.