The Center for Health Design Knowledge Repository
The Knowledge Repository on The Center for Health Design website consolidates access to research on health care design topics. Users can search for material by design, outcome, environmental condition, and other categories.
Users can also conduct key word searches. Key point summaries for select references provide easy access to findings and design implications in these articles.
FGI has contributed funds to the ongoing development of the Knowledge Repository.
- Resources Associated with the FGI Guidelines
- 2014 FGI Guidelines Update Series
- FGI-Supported Research
- Designing for Patient Safety: Developing Methods to Integrate Patient Safety Concerns in the Design Process
- Current Views of Health Care Design and Construction: Practical Implications for Safer, Cleaner Environments
- Contribution of the Designed Environment to Fall Risk in Hospitals
- The Center for Health Design Knowledge Repository
- Applications of Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Disinfection in Healthcare Facilities
- Other Resources