2010 FGI Guidelines for Design and Construction of Health Care Facilities
Minimum recommended program, space, risk assessment, infection prevention, architectural detail, and surface and furnishing needs for clinical and support areas of hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, ambulatory care facilities, and residential care facilities. Also addresses minimum engineering design criteria for plumbing, electrical, and heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems, the latter by incorporating ANSI/ASHRAE/ASHE Standard 170: Ventilation of Health Care Facilities.
- Find out which facility types are included in this document.
- Learn about the history and use of the Guidelines.
- Review major additions and revisions in the 2010 edition.
- Review formal interpretations of the 2010 Guidelines text and of ASHRAE 170-2008.
- Download the latest errata sheets and ASHRAE addenda with corrections.
- Purchase a print copy or a single-user or site license subscription.